Tuesday, September 6, 2011
My name is Timothy Lowry Moser, but for as long as I can remember everyone has called me Tim. I am interested in a lot of different things. Some of the things that I like the most are, backpacking, fishing, growing a garden (complete with chicken tractors and compost pile) and spending time with my family. The subject that I am going to be teachings is Agriculture. Agriculture is the basis for our thriving society without Agriculture we would still be running around with clubs trying to find our next meal. Most Ag students got into ag in high school. I however did not. I went through high school and even my first degree at the University be for I discovered Ag. I want to find all those lost souls like me and get them into Ag before it is too late for them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We had chickens too...a tractor and compost pile. We like to call ourselves urban farmers and hope to have them again when we move to Iowa. It's interesting to note that you came back to ag...that is motivating and will be useful to you as you motivate others who may not naturally have the opportunity...I always thought you had to be raised on a farm to be a part of ag ed and wish the picture would have been bigger for me in high school.
ReplyDelete