After viewing this fun short clip I hope that you will realize that agriculture is everywhere and it has something to do with everything in your life. JK Rowling in a commencement speech said 'The knowledge that you have emerged wiser and stronger from setbacks means that you are, ever after, secure in your ability to survive. You will never truly know yourself, or the strength of your relationships, until both have been tested by adversity. Such knowledge is a true gift, for all that it is painfully won, and it has been worth more than any qualification I ever earned.' The knowledge that you will emerge with from this class will be painfully won but when we emerge on the other side you will realize that it truly is a gift to be literate in Agriculture.
.
I look forward to being your teacher and hope that together we can learn, laugh, and have a good time together.
Mr. Tim Moser
Where do I sign up for your class!? I enjoyed reading your post, it made me want to be a student in your class. Great clips, you have always impressed me with your understanding and use of technology. I know who to call if I ever need help. Good luck next semester!
ReplyDeleteGreat vids! Makes me want summer to come again soon :)
ReplyDeleteGreat resources and inspiring quotations. You take your students to the bigger picture and life changing knowledge that will help them to be more invested in your class as learners.
ReplyDelete